Summer 2022 - Here's what we know:
1. We're gonna keep roasting coffee, supporting cycling and positive causes at the grassroots.
2. We're gonna keep fighting and calling out hate, inequality, and authoritarian fascism every time and anywhere we see it.
3. We're gonna keep reminding everyone to stay safe physically & mentally.
4. We're gonna keep doing good. You should too. #DoGood
Life and business are tough. We always adapt. If you'd like to help us stay viable and growing, please consider:
3. Sign up for email communications from Grimpeur Bros. We're moving to a blog & email communication mode. We promise not to spam you.
Dan | Founder | Grimpeur Bros. Specialty Coffee
Grimpeur Bros. Specialty Coffee roasts on MONTHLY and WEEKLY SCHEDULES depending on the coffee. PLEASE CHECK the top of each product page to see the coffee’s roasting schedule.
Coffee roasting on a MONTHLY SCHEDULE roast during the first week of each month. MONTHLY SCHEDULE coffee orders close on the last Sunday of each month at 9 PM ET. MONTHLY coffee orders ship on Mondays after the first week of the month. All MONTHLY SCHEDULE coffee ordered after the last Sunday of the month 9 PM ET deadline go into the following month’s production.
Coffee that roasts on a WEEKLY SCHEDULE roast each week on Mondays. WEEKLY orders will close on Sundays at 9 PM ET. WEEKLY roasted coffee ships on Wednesday. All WEEKLY SCHEDULE coffee ordered after the Sunday 9 PM ET deadline goes into the following week's production.
We ship in the United States via USPS 2-Day Priority Mail or FedEx Express Saver. Shipping costs $9.50 for 1-2 12oz bags or 1 2lb bag. Shipping costs $16 for 3-6 12oz bags or 2 2lb bags. Larger order shipping costs $22.
Pricing is subject to change.
If for some reason, you are not completely satisfied with any bag of Grimpeur Bros. Specialty Coffee, we'll give you 100% of your money back. Full stop.
Ride Your Bike. Drink Great Coffee.
Brooklyn, NY | Austin, TX